Working for Civitan Foundation, Inc. is more than just a job. It is an experience that will change your life, and the lives of those you serve. If you are looking for fulfilling, meaningful work, and have a passion for helping individuals with disabilities, we would love to welcome you to our team!
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- High energy with a desire to help people with special needs
- An understanding of the challenges individuals with disabilities face
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work effectively with others
- 18 years of age
- Eligible for a Level 1 Fingerprint Card
Why should you consider a job at the Civitan Foundation, Inc.?
- Competitive pay rates and medical and retirement benefits
- Article 9, CPR/First Aid training
- Flexible part-time and full-time positions
- Seasonal and year-round positions
- Fulfilling, meaningful work
- Friendships that last a lifetime
When you join the Civitan team, you join a family—one that will love, support and encourage you throughout your employment with us, and long after you have moved on to new opportunities.
Each year over 200 youth and adults participate in our volunteer programs. It is our goal at Civitan to send them away with life-changing experiences. The supportive roles volunteers play enhance program operations, and it is only through your willing help that we are fully able to enrich the lives of those who attend our programs. We are grateful for your service!
Youth (Ages 13-17)
Volunteers are needed throughout the summer months Camp Civitan. At camp, volunteers are asked to interact with and befriend our campers, take on leadership roles and set a good example for our campers.
For questions about volunteering, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Civitan works with corporate teams, community groups and individuals throughout the year to undertake service projects of all sizes that greatly enhance our facilities and programs. We are excited to work with you to find a project that fits your needs and has a meaningful impact on our organization. Your service helps us dream big, transforming our programs, properties and behind-the-scenes operations to better serve our members.
Looking to volunteer with the Civitan Foundation? For more information email email@example.com